Sunday, October 21, 2012

I gotta dresser.......

I gotta dresser, I gotta dresser, I got a dresser, HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY!  <<Little Rascals Style>> 
 I found a dresser on Craigslist.  Yes, this is just a dresser.  




That doesn't seem very exciting, but put it together with 
2 of these & paint it with some Annie Sloan Chalk Paint,


 

And I hope to get one of these



Too ambitious??  Yes, possibly.  However considering that the wardrobe system that we wanted to get from Ikea was going to cost somewhere around  $700, we thought it would be worth it.
We'll see....

Have you ever thought you had taken on a project that you thought might be too ambitious??


2 comments:

  1. hmmm i have seen the finished product...it deserves a picture on here! you did a fine-tastic job i must say on your project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shhhhhh! You're not supposed to tell everyone it's finished yet! LOL! Only the bottom is complete. The rest will be soon. I have been "working" on this project for a while now. :P Thank the Lord for some cooler weather, though.....well at least for today!

      Delete